While it’s lovely having some warmer weather, it’s important to ensure you look after your furry family members and keep them cool during the hotter days.
That’s why we have pulled together some tips on how to keep your dog cool during the hotter weather.
- Walk your dog during cooler parts of the day, either early morning or late evening.
- Always provide fresh clean water.
- Ensure your dog has access to plenty of shade.
- Your dog may appreciate a paddling pool to splash around in.
- Give your dog a delicious, cooling Frozzys frozen yogurt for dogs treat to help keep them cool.
Some things to Avoid during the hotter weather:
Never, under any circumstances leave your dog in a parked car.
Avoid walking your dog on hot pavements as their paw pads can easily burn.
Keep your dog out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Also, be aware of some of the Signs of Heatstroke:
Increased heart rate