Guidelines for Using
Frozzys® Trademarks and Copyrights
These guidelines are for distributors, wholesalers, retailers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Frozzys® trademarks, or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, through social media or on their web sites. Use of Frozzys® trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
Please ensure you follow the guidelines below every time you use any trademarked image associated with Frozzys.
Frozzys® trademarks – trade names are valuable assets. By using the Frozzys® trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Frozzys® is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Frozzys® rights in the trademark, including challenging Frozzys® use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Frozzys® trademark.
Authorized Use of Frozzys® Trademarks
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only Frozzys and its distributors, wholesalers, retailers & other authorised parties may use the Frozzys Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such parties may use the Frozzys Logo only as specified.
2. Publications, promotional material and advertising: You may use an Frozzys logo and promotional materials provided within the Frozzys® Trade login site as long as you are a distributor, wholesaler or retailer and have been provided with an agreed username and password.
a. The use must reflect favourably for Frozzys®
b. Artwork materials provided are used as provided for download.
c. Product photos must be used as provided and not manipulated in any way.
Unauthorized Use of Frozzys®
1. Company or Product Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Frozzys trademark, including Frozzys graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in the authorized points above.
2. Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Frozzys® trademark or any other Frozzys graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
3. Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Frozzys®.
4. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Frozzys trademark as a second level domain name.