Frozzys is a limited company registered in Northern Ireland and company office is registered at 3 Duncrue Place, Belfast, BT3 9BU. Company registration number is NI616662.
If you need to contact us via email please use email@example.com or call us on 028 90707754 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri).
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of Frozzys.com remain at all times our Property. You are permitted to use the material data and content only for your personal use in placing orders through us direct, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, use or create derivative works of any material data and content from frozzys.com, without Frozzys prior written permission.
Frozzys may impose a fee on any proposed use of the material/content contained on this website, other than for placing orders through frozzys.com.
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
Terms of Purchase
1. Acceptance of your order
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the Goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Goods to you without giving any reason.
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall despatch your order.
- If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may:
- accept the alternatives we offer;
- cancel all or part of your order.
2. Modifications to the service and prices
- The price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens, we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- If the price of the Goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on a page of Our Website before we ask you to pay.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but, in any event, no later than  days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
- The Seller will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Goods 14 days from day of the order being placed. Time of delivery of the Goods will not however, be of the essence of the Contract.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 14 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
- [Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.]
- When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimise your inconvenience.
- Signing “Unchecked”, “Not Checked” or similar is not acceptable.
- Goods are sent by post. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have despatched your order.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So, we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Some Goods will be delivered direct from the manufacturer who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the Goods has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer’s delivery policy.
- Some Goods are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
- Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.